GICA gets your global business integrated and organized
GICA clients get their business fully integrated and organized inside their own enterprise branches, as well as with their clients and business partners. The cloud-based e-environment and e-platform provides an easy operation solution for the full life cycle of logistics. Over the past 20 years, the systems have already installed by logistics firms globally in over 50 major cities of Hong Kong, China Mainland, USA, Europe, Asia and other regions.
Analyze users' needs and then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs. Recommend software upgrades for customers' existing programs and systems. Design each piece of an application or system and plan how the pieces will work together.
Led by experts in logistics business, the Customer Service team collects any issues and requirements being raised from our users. After clarification, these issues are classified and passed to the Software Development team for performance enhancement, bug fixing, new projects, and so on.
The IT team builds and maintains clients’ servers, databases, backup servers, networking devices, in order to make sure the cloud based platform functions as a whole and integrated environment.
GICA Logistics Software Ltd is a high technology company, dedicated to developing, implementing and maintaining computer software systems for logistics enterprises. GICA is headquartered in Hong Kong which is also the center for system design, quality assurance and business management. GICA has also set up branches in China as centers of product development, project development, unit test, integration test, customer test, customer services and technical support.
The management members of GICA have come from two areas: logistics and IT. Those who are from the logistics industry have had over 15 years of working experience in the business of forwarding, warehousing, fleet scheduling and other logistics sectors. Those from the IT industry at GICA have very strong academic backgrounds (such as professors from the Chinese Academy of Sciences) as well as strong backgrounds in application development and implementation. Moreover, all senior staff of GICA have had multi-national working experience such as in China, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Australia, and other regions. They have broad vision and international exposure to the logistics software industry.
1) It is a purely web based system. Operation staff anytime at any office using any computer can just ‘plug-and-play’ to run GICA systems. There is no need to install any extra software but simply use the standard Internet Browser to run system.
2) Simple and Fast – The system is built in the philosophy of One Click Only. That is to say, the system screens are designed as simple as possible and in a style of ‘What You See Is What You Get’. Most of the business operations can be done in one mouse click, including data entry, HBL and other document generation, Invoicing, and so on.
3) Integrated with PO System – the Buyers at Destination Office in USA/Canada can import PO data via Excel files, then allocated to Origin offices in different countries automatically. Every single operation on shipment is automatically updated to the PO status therefore Buyers and Destination staff can track & trace these PO easily.
4) Integrated Origin and Destination Operations – PO data is automatically allocated to Origin offices in different countries for shipment operations; Origin shipment data is automatically mirrored and transferred to Destination offices for arrival operations including domestic operations in USA/Canada.
5) Integated with AMS/ISF/ACI – GICA system is automatically integrated with AMS/ISF/ACI for Customs operations. A simple button click transmits the shipment into Customs systems for AMS/ISF/ACI. Responses are automatically feedback via emails. So far, there are over 3000 AMS/ISF/ACI transactions per month, all being handled through GICA.
6) Integated with Carriers – GICA system is integrated with major carriers including Hapag-Lloyd, COSCO, YANG MING, etc via EDI 315. Every single movement of the containers is automatically updated into the shipment status and PO status. Therefore Operations and Clients can track & trace the shipment status easily.
7) Integrated with Accounting Systems – GICA Invoicing system is automatically integrated with various Accounting Systems including PeachTree in Hong Kong, Microsft NAV Accounting System in Canada/USA, UFIDA (User Friend Accounting System) in China.