Gica Project Cargo Management System is designed and developed for the creation and management of Project Cargo Operations and Management.
The functions included in this system are:
- Bid Creation and Status Control,
- Bid Management,
- Bid Documentation,
- Project Cargo Shipment Operation and Management,
- Project Cargo / Bid Trace,
- Project Cargo Shipment Tracing,
- Project Cargo Data Bridging with Gica Freight Systems (Ocean Freight and Air Freight),
- Project Cargo Job Summary,
- Statistics Reports and Documentations.
The Gica Project Cargo Management System manages the full life cycle of Bid and Project Cargo.
GICA LOGISTICS SOFTWARE LTD (http://www.gicasoft.com) is world-widely leading the web based technologies and system functions for logistics operation & management. GICA Technology Partner is the top Software R&D Center in China
– Chinese Academy of Sciences (中国科学院软件研究所 http://www.ios.cn).
The GICA 3GA Technology enables the web based operations run in speed without competitor and makes it practical to operating jobs/invoices online.
GICA systems allow users on real time basis monitor and control operations, invoicing information, account receivables, account payables, statement of accounts, and any other information through Internet without installing expensive leased lines or VPN network.
The under-going co-developing project with Chinese Academy of Sciences is the 4GA Project which is to solve the problem of continuing operations services when Internet is down or very slow.
The Gica logistics systems cover all logistics business needs, and have been running in over 24 cities around the world.
Case Study -
HELKA FREIGHT EXPRESS LTD (http://www.helka.com.hk) is ranked in the top 10 major logistics enterprises in Hong Kong. Over the last years since 1982, HELKA business has expanded to more than 20 major cities across Hong Kong and China. HELKA finally chose GICA as IT partner among major IT firms in Hong Kong, China and Singapore. The key values HELKA looking at GICA are in GICA system structure, implemented concepts of modern logistics and leading technologies built in Gica Logistics Platform and Systems, cross-office and cross-system data integration, of course also GICA's valuable experiences in implementing Gica web based logistics systems in several large scale projects.
The purpose of the HELKA project is to implement a web based logistics platform to HELKA enterprises for communication, operation, data exchange, information sharing, central monitoring and control of HELKA following business areas.
- Sea Freight Operation & Management (Export + Import),
- Air Freight Operation & Management (Export + Import),
- Customer Management and Business Partners Management,
- Multi-Modal Transportation System / Project Cargo Operation & Management System
- Exhibition Operation & Management System
- Supply Chain System / Purchase Order Track & Trace System
- Invoicing, Payment, Operation Account Receivable & Payable
- Auto Billing (Auto Inter-com) among headquarters and branches
- Automatic Operation AR/AP to Accounting System Interface
- Cross Office Data Bridging (e.g. Shanghai Job to Hong Kong Job Transfer)
- Cross System Data Bridging (e.g. Ocean Export to Ocean Import Transfer)
- Consolidated Cargo Move Statistics (anywhere anytime of any branches’ data),
- Consolidated Profit & Loss Statistics (anywhere anytime of any branches’ data),
- Client Online eBooking, Track & Trace
- Gica EDI Engine (AMS/ACI EDI and China EDI Systems) - Business Intelligence (BI) Data Analysis and Statistics
- Rule Driven Event Control and Management System