GICA has recently successfully completed the development and implementation of two warehouse systems and wireless warehouse systems, and has completed the test operation and parallel operation phases, and is fully open to the company and their customers. During and after the implementation of these two projects, GICA assisted them to demonstrate and explain to customers, and the business volume of the two companies increased exponentially. This situation fully illustrates the fact: the era of price competition for warehouses has passed. The only thing that can compete is to upgrade IT-based services as soon as possible, allow customers to check inventory and operation history online, allow customers to place orders online, and allow users to complete operations with minimal operations (including wireless operations).
Both projects are completely based on the next-generation logistics system with 100% copyright and 100% Internet technology owned by Zhijia. The user computer only needs to run the system with IE, and does not need to purchase and install any additional software. Compared with other systems, A lot of investment savings include the purchase of servers in various places, the purchase and installation of additional software (such as remote access server software, Crystal software, etc.), and the workload of system maintenance. The servers of the two projects are both set up in the headquarters in Hong Kong. Branches in various regions do not need to set up servers, nor do they need to set up special networks such as VPN. They are only accessed through the ordinary Internet, and the access speed is even faster than that of the ordinary local system (based on 85,000 customers In the online data query test, the speed of querying Hong Kong servers from Shenzhen and Shanghai is 0.5 seconds). This indicator belongs to the world's leading level.
Project 1: Large Korean warehouse
One of the projects is the implementation of GICA /CFS&WMS and GICA /MobileWMS for the head office's large Korean warehouse based on Hong Kong Pier 4. More than 12 wireless devices were used in this project. Users can use the wireless scanning device (Handheld Mobile Device) in the office and any corner of the warehouse to carry out the receiving and shipping operations of the warehouse, as well as various data queries. The scanned data on receipts and shipments are instantly transmitted to the server. Customers far away in the UK, the US, Shenzhen, and South Korea can instantly see the inventory and operation history.
The use of the system is very simple and practical, without any redundant actions and steps. The project implementation investment is only about 60% compared to other similar systems. Since the project began to implement the system at the beginning of the year, it has demonstrated to many customers of the warehouse that the business volume has doubled and successfully assisted the warehouse to obtain a client from a large listed company in the electronics industry.
The main functions of the project include:
1) Receive Job Plan (Receive Job Plan)
2) User-defined Barcode format and Barcode printing (Barcode printer or ordinary printer can be used)
3) Receipt and receipt (Receive Job List)
4) Shipping plan (First In First Out, Online Check Inventory, Barcode Box or Batch Pick)
5) Confirm that the customer's online shipping instruction generates a shipping plan (Pick Order to Pick Plan)
6) Shipping and shipping order (Packing List)
7) Volume adjustment
8) Moving goods inside the warehouse
9) Korean customers check the inventory of their own goods online in South Korea
10) Korean customers check warehouse operation history online in Korea
11) Domestic listed companies check inventory in Shenzhen and Shanghai
12) Domestic listed companies' online delivery plans in Shenzhen and Shanghai
13) Domestic companies check inventory and warehouse operation history online
14) UK/US/Korea consignee online check history
15) Consignees in the United Kingdom/United States/South Korea check online receipt and shipment scan documents (such as L/C)
16) Wireless Handheld Scan Barcode received
17) Shipment of wireless handheld scanning barcode
18) Wireless Handheld check warehouse operation history
19) Inventory warning
20) Invoice/Debit Note/Credit Note and Payment
21) Monthly Storage Rental Calculation and Invoicing
22) Invoice Settlement & Client Statement
23) Invoice to Accounting System Bridging
After the wireless project is completed, the user does not need to scan the Barcode and go back to the server to download the scanned data, and then operate the data on the computer. Instead, it generates Receive Job, Pick Job, Adjust Job, Move Job and other actions while scanning the Barcode.
Project 2: Joint Operation System of Sea, Air and Warehouse
Another project is to implement the GICA /Ocean Freight system (GICA /Ocean Freight), the air freight import and export system (GICA /Air Freight) and the GICA Warehouse for a sea, air and warehouse user based on Yulin Warehouse in Kwai Fong, Hong Kong. System (GICA /CFS&WMS).
The feature of the project is that the sea import and export system, the air import and export system and the warehouse system are integrated operations, that is, the Devanning and Vanning of CFS can be directly connected to the sea and air systems. The same operation data only needs to be input in the shipping system or the air transportation system and it will directly generate Receive Job, Pick Job or other data in the warehouse system. This greatly saves the user the trouble of repeatedly inputting data and increases the accuracy of the data.
In addition to being 100% Internet-based, Zhijia’s various systems are more customer-oriented. The project size can be a small company (for example, a shipping and air transportation system with only 5 OPs and a warehouse system), or a large company (for example, for more than 400 OP operations in 20 cities); it can be completely computer-based, or it can be a complex system involving computers, wireless devices, online queries, etc.