1) Emphasize simplicity. GICA Is a Click Away-GICA advocates simplicity, try to click the mouse once or at least, which is convenient for users to operate and use. All systems of GICA emphasize simple and direct characteristics. The design of all pages should be consistent with the format of the daily documents such as the bill of lading. If you know what a house is, you will know how to use the GICA system; and all operations should be done on the same page as much as possible, including: data entry, document generation , Job status tracking, expense entry, P&L, etc., all on the same page, there is no need to remember F1, F2 and other function keys to perform different operations like traditional systems.
2) Operation based entirely on the Internet: As long as you have a computer with Internet access and appropriate permissions, you can perform operations such as inbound operations, outbound operations, in-warehouse operations, customs declaration, expense management, various statistical reports, and documents.
3) Warehousing operations: including automatic import of warehousing instructions (S/O), manual creation and management of warehousing instructions, setting of location allocation rules, automatic location allocation engine, receiving operations, goods placing on shelves, and receiving problem records , Expense management, and other operations; and warehousing operation statistics and reports, such as: receipt record report, warehousing expense report, warehousing problem report, warehousing report problem report, etc.
4) Customs declaration operations: including inbound and outbound customs declaration operations, the system provides functions to automatically connect to the customs declaration system (such as the automatic connection of the domestic common customs declaration software "e-net notification system"), customs declaration problem records, etc.
5) Outgoing operations: including picking list operations, automatic import of picking lists, automatic import of outbound instructions (D/O), outbound instruction operations, shipping operations, shipping problem records, outbound expense management, and other operations; and outbound operations Statistics and reports, such as: delivery record report, outbound expense report, outbound problem report, outbound report problem report, etc.
6) Warehouse operations: including inventory operations, warehouse goods adjustment operations, warehouse transfer operations, etc., as well as various statistics and reports of warehouse operations, including: inventory query, cargo tracking query, warehouse operation history query, monthly report, annual Reports, problem reports in the library, inventory discrepancies, etc.
7) Expense management and settlement: including automatic calculation of storage fees, input of various miscellaneous expenses, accounts receivable, payables, comprehensive expense reports, etc. For details of this part, you can refer to another system "Warehouse Settlement System WMSS".
8) Customer online operations, including customers' online inventory query, online query of customer cargo operation history, etc. Other modules include: basic data management, user authority control and management, etc.
The system generates reports and documents of various warehouse operations, including:
1) Receiving tally paper
2) Import file for customs declaration (Warehousing, Easy Netcom)
3) Import file for customs declaration (out of warehouse, Easy Netcom)
4) Move inventory
5) Inventory order
6) Inventory difference table
7) Inventory report
8) Delivery report
9) Customs issue report
10) Operation problem report
11) Expense report
12) EDI Power of Attorney
14) Packing list
15) Stocking list
16) Picking list
17) QC tracking table
18) Temperature and humidity report