GICA BI system is a system dedicated to the classification, query, analysis, data mining and performance evaluation of various data from multiple angles, long periods, multiple companies within the group, and massive data for leaders and managers of group logistics enterprises. Moreover, the operation of this system will not affect normal daily operations.
As corporate managers, financial directors and group leaders, the most concerned issues are similar to the following:
1) Which customers have brought the most business to our group in the past 12 and 6 months? Is this trend getting better or the opposite?
2) Which overseas agents have brought us the most profits in the past 12 months? Which agents should our customer service department serve? Which agents might have problems?
3) Which ports have an upward (or downward) trend in their business? Which routes should be increased in the second half of the year?
4) Which branch companies within the group have the largest business volume? The most profitable? The highest profit per capita? The highest cost? What's the trend?
5) Which carrier has the largest business volume? How to negotiate a good price with them? 6) A unified customer statement of multiple companies in the group (Enterprise Statement Of Account). This group customer statement sends a unified statement of account to the group's customers, so as to avoid the situation that customers refuse to pay due to triangular debt
The GICA system is a system for various analysis and comparison based on a large number of, multi-company, multi-month data to meet these needs.
As an example, the typical data analysis that can be performed by GICA BI system is as follows: Analyze the statistical data of the top 20 customers (Shipper) that have brought the most profits with multiple companies in our group in the past 12 months.
This typical example actually includes the following meanings, that is, the concept of multidimensional query in GICA BI system.
1) You can query and analyze the data of a certain month or the data of multiple months; 2) You can query and analyze the data of a company under a group, a few companies (such as South China), or the entire group;
3) It can query, analyze and sort customers, port of shipment (POL), port of destination (POD), customer (Shipper), overseas agent (Agent), salesman (Salesman), etc.;
4) It can find out the top 20 customers, the top 20 PODs, the top 20 carriers, etc. for query analysis and sorting;
5) This sort of analysis method can be based on the number of orders, TEU, KG, CBM, estimated income, estimated operating expenses, estimated profit, actual income, actual profit, etc.;
In other words, the GICA BI system provides multi-dimensional analysis, query and sorting functions, and performs so-called Key Performance Indicators on companies, customers, carriers, ports of arrival, overseas agents, etc., and performs various types of analysis for group leaders and managers. Analyze and compare to adjust the resource allocation and arrangement of the enterprise and avoid risks.
Here are some other BI analysis examples:
-Analysis and mining of the company's internal performance evaluation data
-Customer volume win-loss comparison analysis
-Analysis of company business flow trends
-Analysis of the company's profit flow trend
-Company's per capita income analysis and trend analysis
-Other similar operations