The system is based on the "GICA Free Trade Zone Warehouse Management System" and is appropriately customized and adjusted according to the actual situation of the logistics enterprise. The GICA
Free Trade Zone warehousing management system has been successfully implemented in Shenzhen Energy Logistics Company in 2008.
The characteristics of the GICA Free Trade Zone system include:
1) Emphasis on simplicity. GICA Is a Click Away-GICA is a Click Away. It is easy to click the mouse once or at least to facilitate the operation and use of users. All systems of GICA emphasize simple and direct characteristics. The design of all pages should be consistent with the format of the daily documents such as the bill of lading. If you know what a house is, you will know how to use the GICA system; and all operations should be done on the same page as much as possible, including: data entry, document generation , Job status tracking, expense entry, P&L, etc., all on the same page, there is no need to remember F1, F2 and other function keys to perform different operations like traditional systems.
2) A modern logistics system based entirely on web technology. GICA provides a modern warehousing system based entirely on web technology. The vast majority of other storage systems are systems based on the C/S structure, which means that they can only be run in a local area network or use remote login methods. You need to install/download software on the client computer. The basic technology is C /S, or the variant of C/S technology, cannot meet the development needs of modern logistics enterprises in terms of system maintenance, system installation, technology modernization, online operation, and online control. GICA system does not need to install any client software, nor does it need to download client software. It can run on a computer anywhere, anytime, and this technology brings great convenience to customers, especially in The logistics industry is particularly important in the trend of business networking. For the comparison between C/S technology and B/S technology, you can refer to some of the previous introduction articles.
3) Comply with the business development of logistics enterprises in the bonded area. Zhijia's warehouse system in the bonded area is a system that has been developed and perfected on the basis of more than ten years of logistics experience that truly meets the business development needs of the "Shenzhen Modern Logistics Enterprise". The bonded zone systems of several companies undertaken by GICA were all undertaken when the original system could not meet the business requirements of the company. According to relevant statistics, hundreds of logistics companies in the Shenzhen Free Trade Zone have problems with many systems. Regardless of whether these systems are projects undertaken by a large Shanghai/Beijing logistics software company or a project undertaken by a local software company in Shenzhen, they will enter when the project ends. The state of endless modification and adjustment, that is, the state of the so-called "vegetative system" in the software industry, cannot be put into actual operation. The main reasons are mainly due to poor understanding of the business in the bonded area and aging technology (C/S technology). GICA has unique achievements and successful experience in these two aspects.
4) Warehousing operations: including automatic import of warehousing instructions (S/O), manual creation and management of warehousing instructions, location allocation rule setting, location automatic allocation engine, receiving operations, goods placement and loading, receipt problem records , Expense management, and other operations; and warehousing operation statistics and reports, such as: receipt record report, warehousing expense report, warehousing problem report, warehousing report problem report, etc.
5) Warehouse operations: including inventory operations, warehouse goods adjustment operations, warehouse transfer operations, etc., as well as various statistics and reports of warehouse operations, including: inventory query, cargo tracking query, warehouse operation history query, monthly report, annual Reports, problem reports in the library, inventory discrepancies, etc.
6) Expense management and settlement: including automatic calculation of storage fees, input of various miscellaneous expenses, accounts receivable, payables, comprehensive expense reports, etc. For details of this part, you can refer to another system "Warehouse Settlement System WMSS".
7) Customer online operations, including customers' online inventory query, online query of customer cargo operation history, etc.
Other modules include: basic data management, user authority control and management, etc.
The system generates reports and documents of various warehouse operations, including:
1) Receiving tally paper
2) Import file for customs declaration (Warehousing, Easy Netcom)
3) Import file for customs declaration (out of warehouse, Easy Netcom)
4) Move inventory
5) Inventory order
6) Inventory difference table
7) Inventory report
8) Delivery report
9) Customs issue report
10) Operation problem report
11) Expense report
12) EDI Power of Attorney
14) Packing list
15) Stocking list
16) Picking list
17) QC tracking table
18) Temperature and humidity report